Friday, August 31, 2007

the holiday wasn't so nice this yr...it's was sooo hot so crowded and kinda boring. it's the 1st time for me not to like it so much...i got sick from the second day...cold :S.
and my heart beats were so tiring *have no idea y* made me feel dizzy actually for a while i thought i was dying... i kinda freaked them out a bit i myself freaked out! coz it's the 1st time to be tht tired...might go to a doctor of the 3rd time!!! and might not! who cares anyways lol.
i was looking forward to come bk home *be fare3'el sabr* i missed everything and felt i stayed for like month !
i thought of surprising my friends with coming bk eariler...but... i don't know was it a surprise or more like a ....i don't know but i couldn't feel them sooo, u know...
whtever..there is something wrong....
i still had little fun there coz i was with my family and relatives we were abt 20 ppl! and most of them were my age and my best friend so i had no chance to feel alone..
i also learned some new things abt my family...
and somehow abt my self...
still little worried abt myself...which i can know wht makes my heart so nervous...i hope it's not from a past thing, i've been having nightmares abt it too....the weird thing is it came all of a sudden...
i'll ask the question again WHT'S THE HELL WRONG!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shams you should go to a doctor and do a whole check up..seriously!