Thursday, September 14, 2006

Although u easily get nervous....
Although u don't understand me sometimes....
Although u spend most of ur time at work...
i really miss u when ur there....
and love u so much....
ur so kind and lovely...never saw someone with ur manners....it's coz ur my father....but everyone who knows u says so...u should hear wht my arabic teacher used to say abt u he once told me " babaky dah ana bay7rgny be zo2o 3ala tool , aqna batkesf men kotr el 2adab ely hwa feeh" he also told me tht i'm like u shewaya.....
i'm proud to b...wish i can make u proud of me too....
tht day when u appeared on TV i told alllllllll my friends =D i was sooooo happy loooool
u looked gorgeous i always loved tht blue suit on u ;)
i know tht title u took "safer masry lel seya7a" isn't a big thing at all =D but it seemed like u became the president or something loool esp when u were checking hands with ahmed nazef...and thoese other ppl i don't know.... =D
ur so kind....so tender....trying to make everyone happy....can't 4get tht day when we went to the grave yard and i kept crying....so u kissed me and hugged me....ohhhh it was the best hug i ever had!!!! was so warm and tender....
oh!! i saw u when u teared at my sister's weddings!!! i never wanted anyone to notice huh!!
ur the best dad anyone can have....thank God u stopped smoking i was pretty worried abt u
just plzzzzz don't be nervous keda men 2a2al 7aga :( and plllllllllz calm down when i drive the car =D u know i should b driving u one day....
love u
thank u for everything u did and everything u want to do for me
for making everyone happy as long as u can

2 comments:

mohamed said...

that was really wonderful shams, really i can feel the happiness and sweetness lingering through the words and sensed them greatly once i read them ...it really good , i wish your father would read it

Anonymous said...

That's soooo SWEEEEEEET!!!

I know my father would be jealous for reading this :D