Monday, September 25, 2006

it's not like every yr =( i don't know y , last yr was better than this one.... it was like real ramadan...i miss the old ramadans anyways loool....
seems tht i love the old stuff..it's true i like to keep all the old stuff the reminds me of ppl or events. yeah my disk doesn't have any books or colg notes or anything it's full of papers and other weird things like cinema's tickets, letters , cards, pix and some coins....
i feel so lonely in here....after i used to have the eftar with my parents and 2 sisters..now it's only me and mom :( , my both sisters r married now...and dad is mostly working and can't join us :(
something strange happened to me.... one of my old friends called me a guy from my english lesson to tell me happy ramadan...i was so happy :) he usually calles me every now and then to check on me which was so sweet of him coz i rarely ring him aslan....
there was another friend too with him...we used to take the english lesson at 3rd sec. and it was the funniest lessons i used to take... always loved it they were awesome looooool
me and shahinaz used to laugh like hell , it's gr8 we kept in touch till nowdays....
well...when ahmed called i totally forgot to ask him abt abdel rahman... :( so i said 2 my ok i'll call ahmed soon isA any maybe we can meet all of us wala 7aga...we used to spend very very very good days i wont ever 4get them :)
Trrrrrrn....trrrrrrrrn....it was shainaz , she said...."guess who called?".....me," who?". shahinaz" ahmed alaa!" , me" ohh he just called me too we byslem 3aleki :), so how is abd elrahman?"
shahinaz," shams....abd elrahman mat". , me" EH!! ENTY BET2OLY EH!!"..shahinaz," ah ya benty walahi ahmed lesa 2ayely...3aml 7adsa fel new yr ely fat." me , "shahinaz wht the hell ur saying!!! enty btklmy bgad...ezay...!!!
one thing poped in my mind....i remembered the valentine day..when he gave eachone of us...a chocolate heart shape....and we rot our names on it.....
puzzled...
silent....
tear....


no comment

No comments: