Thursday, September 14, 2006

i new colg yr :( ...... u know this yr is the worst ever......
everything was terrible :D * bas elhumdolelah*
ya3ni...colg was terrible esp doctors :S they were asking for weird stuff :S (don't understand it wrongly u bad minds =D).
well putting ur final exam :S is a weird thing isn't it?
yes....
one of the doc. who likes me and my best friend asked us to put or final exam....beta3 el dof3a kolaha :D ofcours we didn't tell anyone....but it was weird...for a while i felt like doing a wrong thing :S bas ya3ni.... i put an exam :D
ummm...there was tht doc who gave me and my group 4/10 :D though we were the best.... i cried alot when i knew the grades, and when we went for her...simply she said " oh it was mistake :(...isA tet3wad nxt term :S?!!!
all i can say is.....7asbona Allah wa ne3ma el wakel feki ya Omima!!! yala kolo bytla3 fel 3'aseel :D
tht was really frustrating i wanted to skip tht yr esra7a bas aho...elhumdolelah

wht else was bad.....
oh!
my beloved grannie's death....the whole thing was a shock
it was all in a sudden....sub7an Allah...my grandpa was the one who was ill....then she fell apart mara wa7dawithout even complaining from something.....
i can't forget these days....been hard for all of us...esp my dad... he used to visit her everyday...and stay at my grandpa's...also cheering everyone up as if everything is ok...
i loved u grandma....i loved everything abt her....she was the kindest person i ever seen....she loved me sooooo much and she was totaly the best cooker ever!!! i loved her food more than my mom's lool , she was extremly beautifull too she had a dark green eyes like ambers (my other granie had a lovely blue eyes ,i wonder y my eyes r dark brown then >_<)....and her hair was a silky,light brown one, when she was young....and when she got old she looked amazing with white hair!!!
simply....she's lovely , sweet , kind , and everything nice and pretty :)
miss u granie....wish u could c me as a bride as u always wanted.....
i'm glad i dreamt of u b4 u pass away....glad tht i kissed u one last time b4 u go....
i'm a bit lucky
(R.I.P)

another bad thing......
me and shahinaz....my beloved best....it seems we r crumbling....i don't know but we r not the same maybe coz we both got busy....
she says i hurt her.....and i feel she did.... no matter who did... i love her as i always do...
and need her beside me like always.... both of us been through hard times and i understand tht
just hope she does too
love u shahinaz

" i think it's one sad , frustrating post =D lool so i'll probably end it loool...finaly...it wasn't my year :D "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's simply life...