Saturday, January 19, 2013

Random thoughts

Many of us can be trapped in a shameless ocean, no matter how the little things we do it can still be a big mistake that make us feel like sinners.
i've always been a victim of having self-censure although it is not so bad , but it can mentally kills u from the inside. no matter what i do or how bad i did i never stop blaming myself , and it ends up by punishing myself...not physically of course but i'd deprive myself from something that i love.
apparently it didn't work so fine and i keep making the same mistakes sometimes and again i keep blaming and hating myself.
today when i woke up and had tht bad feeling again i thought to myself doing it the hard way isn't really working..i should probably try something else that would better work in a positive way.
why instead of punishing myself i'd rather do something more useful...something that would make me closer to God and make me stop those mistakes no matter wht they were...
so when ever i do something bad and regret i would do something for God so he would forgive me and at the same time help to get closer.
for instance i prayed one of the sunna and i promised myself to keep it , and if i repeated the same mistake again i would increase it and do something else.
it worked much better than punishing myself =)
may God forgive us and help us to be better Ameen 

No comments: