Saturday, January 19, 2013

Welcome back readers

it's been a while since i received an anonymous comment =) so i'd like to thank all the people who accidentally passed by and read my humble blog.
when i looked back at why i started this...it was when i 1st got my 1st deepest inner scars, when i was hurt and couldn't vent my sadness, so i started to write in this blog as my venting machine just to let out all my feelings that could not be easily said.
i wasn't really planning to write for public and i never thought that i can have readers and that they would actually read my blog and like it too!
.............................................................................................
i may not be a superwoman...but i'm here to make a change, may be population isn't really my cause but building human characters is...maybe i don't help others with my writings (as i hoped) but i do that with being a teacher.
i just started the 1st step of my dream and i don't know how hard the road will be, whether i'll continue in this or simply find another passion.
i'm glad that i feel independent and free i crossed all the society boundaries and i don't care about people anymore.
i'll always find a way to deliver my message i was born to,with being what ever i want i will make tht change i always dreamt of. i'm in a phase where i' trying to find peace with my inner self now....i'm learn through my students eyes as much as i'm teaching them life. i just hope to end up as i'm planning it to be if not better because i wont accept defeat anymore.
i hope to keep this spirit and i hope u -my readers- to help me through =) 

No comments: