Saturday, August 22, 2009

Where is superman when u need him ?

I'm only 22 years old, young and shining and still single.
Why? Maybe coz I'm so disappointed at guys. Seriously what the hell wrong with them (not all for sure).

But I never knew it could be so difficult to find the one for you these days….
Why are people getting so lame and shallow?

I hate the idea that people think I'm 22 and OH my God I have to get married!
Don't know what's exactly wrong with that, I believe I'm still young, I mean I can get worried when I reach or something, but it's a life time thing.

I've been dreaming about my superman, and I can't give it up just because people think he doesn't not exists, I know he does…I love him and I miss him and I'm sure we are right in front of each other's but still didn’t get the chance to know it.

I'm having weird feelings lately and I feel I'm emotionally disturbed, looking forward that Ramadan will settle things down and make my feelings more obvious and clear, Ramadan brings to me all the happy feelings in the world so I have faith it will get better isA.

No comments: