Monday, February 16, 2009

Trapped outside

i don't should i lol form what happened or should i cry from pain?
my friend visited me last friday and i was home alone, she rang the "intercom" and i took the keys hanged on the door and went to open the outter door for her.
as i went out...i found tht i took the wrong keys, so i waved to her to wait and oops! the door is closed :S
so i was out side the apartment and my friend out side in the yard !
i went up for our neighbors and asked them to open the the door for my friend , so as they did it was both of us out side the apartment now..
we stood for a while and kept laughing like hell!.
luckly...we live in the 1st floor so i can easily jumb through the balconey and open the door for us, tht would simply b done only if i left the balconey opened =D
.......
silence
.......
laugh
.....
thinking and thinking...
.......................
then decided to give it a shot and try to open the balconey or even sit in it =D, so i went to our other neighbors to borrow a knife and a ladder..and actually they were pretty helpful and their son suggested to help us.
so he jumbed to the balconey and tried to open it *its locked with shesh / terbas and glasses* and the mission was faild.
i noticed after a while tht i left one window side open..and here came the painful thought..
.......
i took some chairs and stood on them and startes cutting (the thin selk 7aded) to enter my hand and open the window......
thank God it worked out! but as i entered my hand then let it out =D it was so full of blood the metal was so tiny and painfull tht i had scratches all over my arms...
but TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the window is open and my neighbor jumbed inside and opened the house for me and my friend =D and we still couldn't stop LAUGHING *ay ay ay*

No comments: