Sunday, February 08, 2009

Random thought -4-

Me…I'm one of those people who think that bad luck is their only companion, especially yesterday I felt so bad and started hating myself. that's what I usually do…I torture my self, I always find it so easy to blame me even for things that I have nothing to do with it, and I find joy and satisfaction every time I hurt my self mentally or physically. Even thought the blood caused by the physical pain, the mental one caused more deep scars in the heart.
Many times I've asked myself…why on earth anyone would commit suicide. How can any one do such thing? This is one way to end up a problem, but no one looked or searched enough for the other ways, at least there can be a happy ending.
………………………………………………….
The two sides of the Pepsi can

Long ago we had a theory of the tow sides of the glass of water, half full and half empty, it's simplify the way you look at your life.
As I adore Pepsi I decided to call it the "Pepsi can theory"…….. to be continued

No comments: