Wednesday, April 15, 2009

October’s Road

starting from 6 of October city all the way to mohandeseen, going to tht mag. wishing i can just leave my article and GO…wasn’t in a mood to attend any meetings and hear more of the bla bla bla..

the headphones r in my ears all the way, listening to my fav songs which reminds me of my past, the best and worst moments in my life all together at the same time.

it’s funny how u laugh till u cry ur heart out, i don’t know wht do i want now, do i want to turn back time?, but y? i’ll still b the same..and i’ll still have the same situations.

do i want to get over? i tried and failed, all i do is just move on and change, pretending that it’s all over while it burns my heart every time i recall it accidently.

i walked for a while till i reached the mag, and thank God my wish came true and i left my article and ran quickly back. i kept walking till the bus station…and now on the way back to 6 october..

i just can’t stop thinking, sometimes i miss my own self, i miss how i use to be,and how i used to feel…

sometimes i think as..”if only i didn’t…” but what now! it’s too l8 to think and useless to think abt the past coz it is a PAST,

as i almost reached bk home i found my eyes tearing,i don’t know y i’m crying..but i feel as if there is a revolution inside of me…objecting on everything bad happened to me, asking me to release tht beast captured inside of me…letting it out of the cage..letting it take it’s revenge from those who hurt me the most.

i was near the mosque and decided to pray and go home…and so i did  

all the pain I've been through

and still i can’t let go

No comments: