Sunday, August 03, 2014

A simple reunion

i love witnessing my friends and family happy moments..lately i've been to a young, friend and sister's wedding. it was a great reunion for my band and I as it;s been a long time since we met or been in a place together.
playing music with them was one of my best phases in my life, they made a huge change in my life...they are friends that i really cherish..we've done so many things together and we've been there for eachother like one family. i loved seeing us growing up..having our own lives...each one went on his sweet own way but yet i still carry them deep in my heart remembering ever beat and slam we had.
p.s::make someone happy by calling them unexpectedly, no matter how close or far yu were some people just belong in the heart =)  

1 comment:

Byanjana Sharma said...

Hello Sun Shine

Your blog looks interesting!!!