Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My 25th birthday random thoughts "salt and pepper shakers"




Previously in "Salt and pepper"…… when I look at those two little shakers I wonder what
 could present the salt and pepper in my life. Is it love and money ? or friends and family?.
I looked deeply to myself into the mirror I touched my face and I kept starring for a while I felt I was an earth creature made of mud and water like a clay and 
Subhan Allah who made that clay alive   


I felt the beauty of this verse when I looked to myself , and yes…a big part of me is connected to earth to the material world around us because this is already 
how I was made and this is why a part of me is attached to "Al Dunia"

 فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِنْ رُوحِي.... الحجر : 29،ص : 72

I guess this other divine beauty completes the picture of how the clay became alive, Allah gave us a part of him which is the soul the purist thing we were born with, 
our hearts become un intentionally attached to the unseen like "Janna"
To be continued with :  

ثُمَّ أَنشَأْنَاهُ خَلْقًا آخَرَ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ  سورة المؤمنون : 12 – 14


No comments: