Saturday, October 15, 2011

Random thoughts

i believe God puts me into these things for some reasons, i'll probably know very soon isA
لا يكلف الله نفسا الا وسعها
i can do it isA since he's the one who put me into it, he'd never put me into something bigger than me =)
so since her believes me....i believe in my self as well.
i know i might be cutting many thorns on the way but isA he'll guide my way. i just can't understand few things, i'm alittle bit confused and i don't want to listen to my inner devil...i do it unintentionally and i start to have those un-real thoughts.
i wish ramadan can be here to comfort me =( 

2 comments:

Banota said...

السلام عليكم
ازيكوا كلكوا .. وحشنى كل المدونين و ياريت تكونوا لسه فاكرنى

منى

Marwan said...

the 1st 10 days of thul-7egga are there, they have the same effect :)

Rabena m3aky :))