Sunday, June 29, 2008

some ppl can hate me for saying so...but actually i'm not so excited abt turning 21...maybe coz i don't feel any actual progress in my life so far.....i don't know sometimes i feel i hate myself and wish i was never born maybe coz i can't feel i'm good enf to worth living, i know i shouldn't be saying tht...coz every creature is worth living...but i just feel so helpless and weak..afraid of can't reach wht i'm living for...i know my nafs (spirit) is nafs lawama, so i keep worrying abt every step i take...it kills me sometimes...
i guess i'm only worried abt the natiga...forget my babling...i should try and enjoy the day and look forward to wht's coming up in my life...and wish from my heart tht it wont pass like the others...useless

اللهم لا تكلنى الى نفسى طرفة عين و لا اقل من ذلك فان وكلتنى الى وكلتنى الى عيب و نقص و ان وكلتنى اليك وكلتنى الى ركنن شديد و انت يا ربى ركنى الشديد

3 comments:

abo salah said...

بعد السلام عليكم

أيه يابنتي دا .. فى حد يبقي عنده التشاؤم دا كله وهوه بيحتفل بعيد ميلاده

وللدقة هوه مش تشاؤم هوه واضح أنه حالة من الخوف أنك ماتحققيش أحلامك

أن شاء الله رب العالمين تحققى كل اللى نفسك فيه
والحمد لله حمدا كثيرا أنه رزقك النفس اللومة
وأدامها الله عليكى نعمة وأيانا
وكل سنة وأنتى طيبة
وكل سنة وأنتى إلى اقرب

وأكيد كلنا نستحق الحياة والا ما اوجدنا الله

يالا تحياتى ليكي
وعلى فكرة
انتى عجزتى اوى وبقى عندك 21 سنة
هههههههههههههه

تحياتى

abo salah said...

تصحيح

كل سنة وأنتى إلى الله أقرب*

Banota said...

happy birthday owssh ..